Annual Inspection Cleaning and Tune-Up $189.95
Just as a vehicle needs regular tune-ups, your home heating system needs regular attention to keep you warm throughout the winter.
Whether it's your furnace, boiler or hot water heater, an 'Ounce of Prevention' is better than a season of freezing. Walsh's Oil LLC, can help you with your entire home heating system needs from a new oil tank, to emergency burner service 24 hours a day.
Improved system efficiency, which means better heating performance and lower heating costs.
Reduced risk of heating system failure — you don't want to be without heat when the temperature is sub-zero
Minimized possibility of needing major repair; emergency service always costs more than preventative maintenance
Remember carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless gas with the potential to poison humans and pets if it builds up indoors.
Carbon monoxide can be deadly. Make sure you have a carbon monoxide or CO and fire/smoke detector in your home near your bedroom. You should also consider installing additional detectors if you have a multi-level home.
CO detectors should be tested monthly. Why Not Test Them Now?
(20%) Discount Off Annual Tune-Ups
During The Months of June, July and August
The Annual Inspection and Tune-Up Consists of the following:
- *Adjust Draft Stabilizer/Damper
- *Test Controls
- *Replace Oil Filter Element
- *Replace Fuel Nozzle
- *Clean Electrodes
- *Clean Air Gates and Oil Burner Fan
- *Clean Fuel Pump Strainer Replace If Necessary
- *Check Fuel Pump Pressure
- *Inspect/Vacuum Boiler/Furnace Flue Passages
- *Inspect Heat Exchanger
- *Inspect Combustion Chamber/Vacuum as Needed
- *Inspect Smoke Pipe/Vacuum as Needed
- *Inspect Oil Lines
- *Lubricate Oil Burner Motor/Fan Motor/Circulator Motors
- *Visually Inspect Oil Tank for Leaks or Rust
- ***Steam System/Clean Glass Gauge
- *Inspect and Flush Low Water-Cut-Off Safety Switch
- ***Hydronic/Hot Water Boilers
- *Check Pressure Settings
- *Drain Expansion/If Needed
- *Operate Heating System and Adjust Oil Burner for Maximum Efficiency